Starting bloggers can get all the help they need. This is why we are building this resource page to help you get started as quickly and professionally as possible. It’s a bit empty for the moment, but we will be adding more content soon.
If this is your first visit to Starting A Blogging Website we recommend you begin with our quick starters guide to set up your blog.
Getting Started with Your Blog
- How to start a blog – a step by step guide on how to start a blog for the absolute beginner. Follow along in four easy steps and learn how to set up your blog, choose a domain name and hosting and get started with WordPress. We recommend you follow this guide from start to finish and get started with your blog today.
- Set up your hosting at DreamHost and install WordPress – DreamHost is our recommended hosting solution. It is also recommended by WordPress.org. DreamHost is a very reliable and cheap hosting provider with a very easy 1-click installation of WordPress for your first blog.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of successful blogging – a list of some Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to starting and maintaining your very own blog. Do not forget that each blog has its unique voice and that you should not strictly follow all the rules that you can find on the internet to have a successful blog.
- A hundred ideas for subjects for your blog – For beginning bloggers it can be very difficult to find new ideas to write blog posts. I did some online research and came back with a list of 100 fresh subjects for your blog.
- How to find free images for your blog – It is sometimes said that a picture says more than a thousand words and for the average blog this is certainly true. But where can you find beautiful photos that you can use free of charge and preferably without giving a source? To help you with that, we have compiled a list of more than 10 websites.
- The importance of internal links for your blog – We all know that external links are very important for your blog. But bloggers sometimes forget that internal links are also very important. Internal links are links on your own blog between two different pages or blog posts.
- How to install WordPress manually on your web hosting – Many web hosting providers offer a 1-click installation of WordPress on their hosting packages. But what if you are unlucky and your hosting provider doesn’t provide an easy installation of WordPress? Well, then you have to manually install WordPress.